Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Mustache You Some Questions!



 I love these survey/question things!  When Angela tagged me, I jumped all over it- so fun!

You mustache play along!

Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
  • Kai
  • Kay-Bee (my dad calls me that)
  • Mommy- by far, the best name
  • KayKay
Four jobs I have had:
  • Waitress/Ice Cream Scooper at the UNH Dairy Bar; obviously, this is listed first as it was the best job ever. I worked here during my Senior year of high school, and all four years of college
  • Corporate Recruiter (my real life job)
  • I worked as a farm hand at Tuttle's Red Barn during one Summer of high school- such a hard job!!
  • Bagger/Cashier at the PX in Baumholder - Freshman year of high school in Germany
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
  • Sound of Music
  • Napoleon Dynamite-  I'm embarrassed to admit that I could probably recite this whole movie by heart
  • Love Actually- it's cheesy, but I watch it every year
  • Pretty in Pink
Four books I’d recommend:
Four places I have lived:
  • Durham, NH
  • Brucken, Germany
  • Belgium (close to the SHAPE/NATO base)
  • Mt. Holly, New Jersey
Four places I have been:
  • Marietta, GA (to visit my best friends from Germany!)
  • Stowe, VT (love Stowe!)
  • Mont Tremblant, QC 
  • San Francisco, CA
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  • In the mountains
  • On a run
  • In my bed reading!
  • In Stowe
Four things I don’t eat:
  • Cheesecake
  • Meat (except for seafood)
  • Velveeta Cheese or nacho cheese- just everything about it is so gross to me!
  • Yogurt, no matter how much I try, I just cannot stomach the taste

Four of my favorite foods:
  • Pancakes
  • Sweet Potato Fries
  • Mexican food
  • Brownies or "Magic" bars that my mom makes
Four TV shows that I watch:
  • Homeland
  • The Affair (just started watching this, it's pretty good!)
  • The Mindy Project
  • Girls
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  • Hawaii!!! 
  • The holidays
  • Running my first marathon
  • Tapering for said first marathon! 
*I just did for the rest of 2014 :)*

Four things I’m always saying:
  • For real? 
  • Seriously?
  • (insert something about Max potty training soon)
  • (insert something about running here)
Four People I Tag:
  • Since I'm not sure if more than three people read my blog, please feel free to take the survey in the comments!!
Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone in watching Napoleon Dynamite a million times...I too am guilty of it and can recite most of the lines ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, good! I am glad to know I am not alone!

      Delete