Sunday, August 24, 2014

Week 2 of Marathon Training Recap, and Life in General

Week 2 Mileage- (Minus the 3 mile warm-up/cool-down on Thursday)

Week 2 of marathon training is in the books, and now I am on to my 3rd week of training!  Week 2 was a good training week, the weather was cool(er), and I had a PR on Thursday at the Saunders race.
   Saturday,  I did my long run with Mariette and Angela (Angela had run 10+ miles before meeting us!)  10 miles felt good, but I was definitely ready to stop as soon as my watch hit 9.99!  Then, I realized that I would have to run 16 more miles in December. AHHH!
I did an easy 4 miles this morning, and am now taking it easy for the rest of the day.

Neil and Max have been in New York at my in-laws,  I miss them, but I used the rare free time to do work around the house, and catch up on sleep!! I wasn't able to go, because my sister's baby shower was on Saturday.  I am so excited to be an aunt in October!!!!




I got to record all of the gifts that my sister and her husband received,  they're having a baby girl, and she is going to be very well-dressed and well-read!  Also, check out the spread that my parents set-up!  My dad even made the watermelon baby carriage!  Well done dad, I wonder if he has a Pinterest account??

And now, some pictures of Max because I'm excited to see him!



Max got to play with some of his relatives, and is obsessed with his cousin's dog, Katou!

No comments:

Post a Comment